- Raspberry Pi 3 B / NEC Compute Module
- MicroSD card - as best as possible, ideally with ECC support
- Etcher software for flashing
RaspberryPi is currently in the open beta phase. Please direct any problems to our support.
Download the system image below - current version 1.5.1:
Special software for flashing the system image to the microSD card is required for installation.
The program description is as follows:
Etcher is a graphical SD card writing tool that works on Mac OS, Linux and Windows, and is the easiest option for most users. Etcher also supports writing images directly from the zip file, without any unzipping required. To write your image with Etcher:
- Download Etcher program and install
- Connect the microSD card reader and insert a blank card
- Run Etcher and select the downloaded system image (.img or .zip) on your computer
- Select the microSD card on which the system image will be installed
- Make sure you have the correct options and click 'Flash!'
- After flashing, insert the microSD card into RaspberryPi and plug it into electricity and the Internet
Please follow these instructions for installation on the NEC Compute Module: link
How to set wifi to RaspberryPI
- To set up wifi first device Register
- Then go to CMS in Monitoring (Screens -> Live Monitoring) and click on installed RPi
- Find the PIN in the new window
- Connect the keyboard to RPi and tap PIN + ENTER
- RPi turns off content playback and displays a menu of available Wifi networks
- Use TAB and ENTER to select required network and enter the password
- RPi connects to Wifi