The SIGNAGELAB application can be installed on an Android device via an NFC card. This allows you to gain complete control over the device and its remote management.
TO INSTALL SIGNAGELAB APP THROUGH NFC CARD:
- Switch on the device (e.g. Lenovo tablet with Android).
- Language selection - up to your choice.
- Turn the tablet over and insert the NFC card that contains the SIGNAGELAB application from behind the device. A specific sound effect confirms the pairing. The device then ready to install the app .
- A dialog box will pop up -> "signageOS has stopped", press OK.
- Then press Next.
- Press -> Start using your device.
- To fine tune, go to Settings -> Apps -> signageOS -> Permissions a press buttons to allow -> see bellow the picture.
- Short verification code of 6 characters will appear.
- Register your device here : https://support.hugport.com/hc/en-gb/categories/115000035885-Device-setup
- Your device is ready to be managed remotely.
ALWAYS install the latest update to your Lenovo device:
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Update and follow the instructions on the screen.
To allow the full functionality of the tablet in kiosk mode, ALWAYS lock the tablet in to the Kiosk mode! You can lock through the SIGNAGELAB administration interface in 2 ways:
- Log in and go to Screens -> Screens Settings
- Create new settings and specifically select and check the options below
- All information regarding the settings are available here : https://support.hugport.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002068669-Screen-settings)
- Log in and go to Screens -> Live Monitoring
- Find your device you have just installed.
- In Monitoring -> choose switch on / off the kiosk.