If you need to reset your Samsung display, please first contact our support at email@example.com, which will provide you with the necessary installation file.
- Download the file and unpack
- Copy the "image" folder to the root directory of the USB flash drive
- Switch the display to HDMI source
- Then insert the USB into the display, go to Menu -> Support -> Update (Software update)
Then the display will offer you to search for FW on USB, confirm, the display will find FW and after confirmation start installation.
At this time, please do not turn off the display or press the remote control near the display.
After installation, the display will restart.
Checking FW version:
- Go to screen Menu
- Select Support at the end of the menu
- Scroll to the first Update item
- You will see the currently installed version in the right panel
For more detailed information, go to Contact Samsung in the Support menu -> confirm. Here you will get a complete listing of system version information. If necessary, please contact our support.