If you are installing SSSP6 (Tizen 4.0 - QMxH and QBxR) displays, temporarily use this URL in step 4.
For proper functioning of Samsung displays, it is absolutely NECESSARY that an approved Firmware is used on the model. You can find the currently supported version here.
- Go through the basic display settings - display orientation (select Landscape, even if you want to turn the display vertically), auto. off, wireless, clock settings.
- Then go to the menu -> Play with
- Choose URL Launcher
- Enter https://t.signageos.io and confirm
- Press the Home button on the remote control
- In Home Menu , under Device ID, select a PC connection using RJ-45 (for remote management)
- MENU --> Settings - Power Control set the network as showed below
- Settings -> Power Control set Auto Power On.
- Select Menu System -> Auto Source Switching - set it to On, select HDMI1 as Primary and MagicInfo S / URL Trigger as Secondary
- In the Home menu, select URL Trigger - Settings
- At this point, the panel should connect to the Internet and download the entire SIGNAGELAB platform to internal memory (Updating appears on the display and the screen restarts / turns black)
- When turned on, an icon appears in the upper right corner showing the status - Offline -> Reconnecting -> Loading
- Then short unique verification code of 6 characters pops up
- Register your device as described here: Register your device to SIGNAGELAB
- Once this panel is set up, it can be packaged and shipped to the end customer, and everything else can be done remotely.