In this step-by-step guide we will take you through provision process of your Windows machines.
A machine running Windows 10 architecture x86 (32 and 64 bit Windows) with connection to internet is required! Specifically Windows May 2020 Update (Version 2004, Build 19041) or higher.
- Clean installation of Windows OS
- PowerShell version 5.1 (or higher)
- Constant internet connection (Ethernet cable or Automatic connection to Wi-Fi)
- Download the latest Windows signageOS Core app (.zip)
- Create a folder where you wish to install the app
- Unpack content of the zip file into your folder
- Open Windows PowerShell, make sure you run as administrator
- Run following command:
Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope LocalMachine -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Force -Confirm:$false
- All Schell installation and unistallation scripts are described in the readme file located in the unzipped installation package folder
- Navigate to your folder
- Once you are in your directory, execute command
- Input your password for Kiosk account once prompted
- Once the installation is finished you should be notified
- You can close PowerShell command prompt and restart the computer
- After restart device should display hash for registration
The process of deprovisioning is similiar to provisioning.
- Run powershell as administrator
- Navigate to folder with downloaded scripts
- Execute Uninstall scripts