|URL address according to system version||Note|
|webOS 1||https://w.signageos.io/1.zip||webOS 1 cannot play videos in portrait!|
|webOS 3.x||https://w.signageos.io/||These versions have a problem with video playback in portrait, it is necessary to use rotated videos to achieve full resolution|
- Turn on
- Go to Settings
- Connect the screen to the Internet (by cable or in the "General" tab via WiFi)
- In the "General" tab, set the time and date ("Time & Date") to "automatic" and set the time zone ("TIME ZONE").
- In the "General" - "Power" tab, turn off No Signal Power Off, No IR Power Off and DPM
set "Power On Status" to "PWR(Power On)"
a "Wake On LAN" turn on both (Wired and Wireless)
In the "Ez Setting" go to "SI Server Setting"
and go back to "SI Server Setting"
set the following:
- Fully Qualified Domain Name - ON
- Insert the web address from the list at the beginning of this article according to the webOS version
- Application Launch Mode - Local
- Aplication type - IPK
- Local Application Upgrade - REMOTE
- Click CONFIRM
- The SIGNAGELAB application will download and install
- Turn the device off and on
- When switched on, an icon showing the status - Offline -> Reconnecting -> Loading will be displayed in the upper right corner
- A short unique verification code of 6 characters will pop up
- Register your device here : https://support.hugport.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115005717425-Device-registration-in-SIGNAGELAB
- Once registered, your device is connected to a CMS for remote content management.